4/14/2016

my essay is confusing, hihi :D

Tonight i can’t sleep again. I don’t know why, maybe because i’m not too tired. So, i just want to write what i feel and i think in this night. I’m not super women, i same like the other women in anywhere, but i believe that i’m a strong women :p
I think enough to talk about feeling and heart, because as a girl, i have a soft heart and sensitive. Never finish if i say about feeling, indeed i will  be baper :D
I think about my essay. I don’t know what i want to write. I’m not sure about title what i take, because in my opinion that is not interest. I had try to write, but to date i can’t spirit to continue this essay.
Ohhhh.. you know ? this is so disappointed ! before this i very interest to take this title, so for this time why i can’t interest again ?? it's so bad :’(

Wait..............
If i just complaning, when i can finished my essay ???? my time is limited. I have to finish my course in this year because my parent and my age can’t be waiting for me -_-
You want to know what the title my essay ?
The title is “Maintenance A Dog In The Hadis Perspective”

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT ???

I just must believe that i can make this essay to be SPECTACULAR, AMAZING, AND UNUSUAL.

Oyeahh.. i’m sure you laugh when you read this passage, because what i writing is fall apart or very broken. No grammar, bad vocabullary, but i really hope you can understand what i mean J and i hope too, this is the first way to making my essay (Maintenance A Dog In The Hadis Perspective) can be INTERNATIONAL READING FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
hahaha
That is not impossible, right ???
I need your pray to making my this dream be come true

Okey, the end from me. I hope your not headache read this passage :p thankyou very much :*

No comments:

Post a Comment